INFORMATION THAT MAY BE COLLECTED
- Golecha may collect and store any information that you may provide on our Website. To enable you to become a member or subscriber of our Website, we need to have your basic Personal Information. Apart from this, when you visit our site, our systems collect details about your computer system and Personal Information like your IP address. Please note that your IP address does not identify you personally.
- We will only have Personal Information about you if you are willing to provide it. The Personal Information you provide should be accurate. Please make sure you update your Personal Information if any of your details change and immediately delete all inaccurate information provided by you without any delay.
- The details required may include your name, email address, delivery address, telephone number, membership account information, preferences, time zones, reviews, comment lists, searches, billing information and payment information.
CONSENT FOR THE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Before submission of the Personal Information on the Website, you would be asked to give your consent on the Website to use your Personal Information by Golecha.
The consent given to use the Personal Information can be withdrawn by you at any time. All actions taken by Golecha before withdrawal of the consent by you will not be affected due to withdrawal of the consent. Further, upon withdrawal of the consent, you will not be able to subscribe the services and membership of the Website.
The Services are not intended for users under the age of 18, unless permitted under applicable local laws (“Permissible Age”). We do not knowingly collect any Personal Information from users or market to or solicit information from anyone below the Permissible Age. If we become aware that a person submitting Personal Information is below the Permissible Age, we will delete the account and any related information as soon as possible. If you believe we might have any information from or about a user under the Permissible Age, please contact us at email@example.com
INFORMATION FROM THIRD PARTIES
HOW WILL WE USE THE INFORMATION
Golecha does not allow any unauthorized persons or organization to use any information that Golechas may collect from you through this Website. Golechas uses the Personal Information collected from you and about you for a variety of purposes, including:
- To process and respond to your queries.
- To fulfill any order made by you and to communicate with you when necessary.
- To contact you about the Website and Website related news and Services available on the Website; monitor and improve the Website; calculate the number of visitors to the Website; update you on all the special offers available on the Website and provide you with a better shopping experience.
- To protect your vital interest or of another natural person, for carrying out the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in Golechas.
- To respond to summons, court orders or other legal process, your Personal Information may be disclosed pursuant to such summons, court order or legal process, which may be without notice to you.
- To enhance the functionality and improve the quality of our Services, and to personalize your experience while using our Services. We also use this information to comply with our legal obligations.
- To administer our Services, diagnose technical problems, provide you with customer support and provide you with policies about your account.
- To send you communications that you have requested or that may be of interest to you by way of emails, or courier, or registered post, or telephone calls, or any other mode of communication.
- To enable us to show you ads that are relevant to you.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Services.
- For any other purpose with your consent.